With the judging almost complete, we are thrilled to now share the iCanvas Photography Award Finalists. As you will see the calibre of work is excellent and perfectly captures the diverse aesthetic of modern fine art photography.
We received entries from both analogue and digital photographers working across various fine art photography styles. Using cutting edge camera, lens, housing, and lighting equipment to create their artwork including: Nikon, Canon, Sigma, Hasselblad, Leica, Kodak, Pentax, Pixapro, Sony, Nauticam, Polaroid, Toyo Field Camera, Lumecube, Yashica, Genaray, Olympus, Helios, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Profoto, Sinaron, Nikkor, Godox, Tamron, Pentax, Sinar, Kiev 60, Lomography, Softbox Elinchrom, Mamiya, Ikelite and GoPro.
Many digital photographers now use a combination of camera and mobile phone hardware
Many digital photographers now use a combination of camera and mobile phone hardware. The mobile phone brands included: Google, iPhone, Nokia, and Samsung to name a few. For post processing work entrants largely used: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
Stay tuned, the ZBrush Digital Art and INPRNT Traditional Art Finalists will be announced later this week. You can take a peek at the Yasha Young Projects Sculpture Award Finalists here.
From the 100 Finalists, the Winners in each category, and overall 1st Prize Winner will participate in the prestigious Beautiful Bizarre Magazine curated exhibition at Modern Eden Gallery along side 80 of the best contemporary artists from around the world. Plus share in over USD$35,000 in cash and prizes including: a non acquisitive cash prize, product prizes, advertising packages, editorial in Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, exclusive interviews published on the Beautiful Bizarre website, exposure to our 1M+ social media community, and much more!!
Plus in addition, each sponsor will chose one outstanding work from their Award category to receive an Honourable Mention. Stay tuned to learn more!
The People’s Choice winner will be selected by popular vote from the 100 Finalists, and will receive a year’s worth of social media advertising through the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine socials to ensure they are able to connect with the right audience of engaged creatives, collectors and gallerists, raise their profile, associate their work with other leading creatives, and of course to grow their social media following. A 12 month Beautiful Bizarre Magazine print subscription, and an in-depth interview published on the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine and Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize websites, giving readers an insight into their vision and practice. Voting will open on 24 August. To ensure you don’t miss your chance to vote, please join our email mailing list here.
iCanvas Photography Award
Winner will receive:
- US$3,000 cash, generously donated by sponsor iCanvas, printers of high quality canvas art prints, priced for every lover of art.
- A beautiful specially commissioned art glass trophy.
- The opportunity to exhibit in the prestigious Beautiful Bizarre Magazine exhibition at Modern Eden Gallery [San Francisco] alongside 80+ of the world’s best contemporary representational artists.
- Exposure to a successful commercial gallery’s collector base with the opportunity to sell their work.
- 3 month social media advertising package (Beautiful Bizarre Magazine: 1 Million + followers across all socials platforms).
- Exclusive in-depth interview published on the Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize and Beautiful Bizarre Magazine websites + shared on social media.
- A year’s worth of inspiration – a print subscription to Beautiful Bizarre Magazine.
So without further ado we are proud to announce the 25 iCanvas Photography Award Finalists of the 2020 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize…