Global Exposure + Over US$35,000 Worth of Cash & Prizes to be Won!
Entries for the 2020 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize are now open!
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize is an annual non-acquisitive international art prize that celebrates diversity and excellence in the representational visual arts. In all static mediums including Traditional Art media, Digital Art media, and Photographic media; and all styles from realism and hyperrealism, to pop surrealism and lowbrow. The Prize seeks to inspire creatives from around the world to pursue a life and career in the arts, and to help careers grow through funding and increased exposure of their work to galleries, collectors and media globally.
Giving the practices of representational artists validation and visibility, particularly in the commercial gallery and museum sector where it is still hard to get representation, is what the Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize aims to achieve.Danijela Krha Purssey, Beautiful Bizarre Magazine
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize is a non-acquisitive art prize which provides an amazing opportunity for traditional and digital 2D + 3D artists and photographers to:
- Share in over US$35,000 worth of cash and product prizes
- Exhibit in the prestigious annual Beautiful Bizarre Magazine exhibition alongside 80+ of the world’s best contemporary representational artists
- Receive exposure to a successful commercial gallery’s collector base with the opportunity to sell their work
- Enjoy global exposure through Beautiful Bizarre Magazine‘s 980,000+ social media followers across multiple platforms + additional exposure through our partners, friends and supporters
- Feature in Beautiful Bizarre Magazine print and web editorial
- Enjoy 3 – 12 month social media advertising packages
- Receive a year’s worth of inspiration – a print subscription to Beautiful Bizarre Magazine
- + most importantly, receive worldwide exposure!
2020 Award Categories
- INPRNT Traditional Art Award
- Yasha Young Projects Sculpture Award
- ZBrush Digital Art Award
- iCanvas Photography Award
- People’s Choice Award
This is the perfect opportunity for artists to get their work in front of both the Editor-in-Chief of Beautiful Bizarre Magazine and the Directors of Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco, plus connect with the 80+ artists participating in the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine curated exhibition. We can’t wait to see all the amazing entries!
Entry fee is US$40 to cover administrative costs. If you have any questions about the Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Entries Open: 1 February 2020
Entries Close: Midnight 17 July 2020 [Sydney Australia Time]
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize is administered by Beautiful Bizarre Magazine.
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize is deeply grateful to our sponsoring partners for their generous donations toward the 2020 Prize Pool.
Artwork by: 2019 INPRNT Traditional Art Award Finalist, Jason Mowry