CALL FOR ENTRIES
Entries for the 2019 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize are now open!
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize celebrates diversity and excellence in the representational visual arts, in all static mediums including Traditional Art media, Digital Art media, and Photographic media; and all genres from realism and hyper-realism, to pop surrealism and lowbrow.
The Prize seeks to inspire creatives from around the world to pursue a life and career in the arts, and to help careers grow through increased exposure of their work to the global arts community.
Global Exposure + Over US$20,000 Worth of Cash & Prizes to be Won!
The Beautiful Bizarre Magazine Art Prize is a non-acquisitive art prize which provides an amazing opportunity for traditional and digital 2D + 3D artists and photographers to:
- Participate in the prestigious annual Beautiful Bizarre Magazine exhibition alongside 50+ of the world’s best contemporary artists
- Receive exposure to a commercial gallery’s collector base
- Enjoy the opportunity to sell work through a successful commercial gallery in the USA
- Share in over US$20,000 in cash and product prizes
- Feature in Beautiful Bizarre Magazine print and web editorial
- Enjoy 3 – 12 month Social Media advertising packages
- + most importantly, receive worldwide exposure!
This is the perfect opportunity for artists to get their work in front of both the Editor-in-Chief of Beautiful Bizarre Magazine and the Directors of Haven Gallery, plus connect with the 50+ artists participating in the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine curated exhibition.
It’s easy: just enter the best work from your existing portfolio.
2019 Award Categories
- 1st Prize [Overall Winner]
- INPRNT Traditional Art Award
- Sculpture Award
- Digital Art Award
- Stocksy Photography Award
- Peoples Choice Award
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
Entry fee is US$40 to cover administrative costs. If you have any questions about the Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize, please check out the brand new Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize website, including FAQ‘s, Entry Criteria, and the full list of Prizes. Alternatively please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
As a finalist, my Instagram and website have been receiving interest from a wider audience. Invitations to new shows have also come from the publicity the prize provided. One of the most sought after things an artist can hope for is name recognition and for people to see their work more widely, and the art prize has done that for me. – 2018 Finalist, Ariel Bowman
Entries Open: 1 February 2019
Entries Close: Midnight 31 July 2019 [Sydney Australia Time]
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize is hosted by Australian based international contemporary art magazine, Beautiful Bizarre Magazine.
The Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize is deeply grateful to our sponsoring partners for their
generous donations toward the 2019 Prize Pool.